Are You Now Or Have You Ever Been A Blonde Haired, Blue-Eyed Virgin?
by Jeff Ellis
The Law Offices of Aackland, Aackland, Brice, and Green
1538 Gosch Drive, Suite 4 ½
Glory Hole, Texas 76067
Dear Sir or Madam:
As board-certified attorneys, we understand just how hectic everyday life can become. Sometimes, it seems like we’re lucky to get a chance to catch our breath, let alone find the time to give careful consideration to a handful of questions.
However, when one’s financial and mental security is at stake, it definitely pays to make the time!
So, please, carefully consider the following handful of questions.
1) Do you or anyone you know frequently have trouble sleeping? Do you find yourself plagued with occasional bouts of sleepwalking? Do you find yourself having nightmares involving human sacrifice, perverse sexual activity, political assassination, drug smuggling, brainwashing, groups of men or women wearing black robes, or public figures turning into either horned devils or green lizards or both? Has a mate, lover, offspring, relative, friend, or trick ever commented upon you committing violent, potentially lethal acts while asleep? Have you ever woken up in an unfamiliar place or beside a dead body?
2) Do the following words or terms induce an unexplainable feeling of panic, pleasure, arousal, or disgust when you hear or read them: MK-Ultra, Project Paperclip, Project Monarch, Montauk, The Temple of Set, Satan, Lucifer, Knight Templar, Freemasonry, Catcher in the Rye, Manchurian Candidate, Thelema, Bilderberg, Bohemian Grove, Joey Heatherton, Gemstone, Sidney Gottlieb, Aristotle Onassis, Dealey Plaza, New World Order, Josef Mengele, Dr. Greenbaum, Greenstien, or just plain Green?
3) Are you currently or have you ever been a prostitute, intelligence agent, serial killer, assassin (paid or unpaid), child of divorced parents, hypnotist, adoptee, victim of kidnapping, mental patient, Satanist, member of the U.S. military (excluding Coast Guard), drug addict, drug smuggler, country music performer, homeless person, sociopath, middle class housewife, preschool student, Catholic, or a member of the Manson Family?
4) Have you ever been diagnosed with schizophrenia, unplanned or unknown pregnancy, multiple personality disorder, narcissism, male pattern baldness, drug addiction, paranoia, repressed sexuality, divine conception, nymphomania, daylight hallucinations, homosexuality, bisexuality, asthma, myopia, partial or complete hearing loss, an eating disorder, or any venereal disease?
5) If the answer to the previous question was yes, were you under the age of ten at the time of this diagnosis?
6) Have you ever had or suspect that you may have had an intimate encounter with a U.S. President (living or dead), dog, actor, extraterrestrial, country music performer, member of the clergy, Cthulhu or any other dimensional being, or anyone significantly older or younger than yourself?
7) Do you often suffer severe headaches or toothaches when near telephone wires?
8) Are you or have you ever been a blonde-haired, blue-eyed virgin?
9) Do you currently or have you ever lived in Florida?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you may have been a victim of Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA) and you should know your rights!
What exactly is SRA? It’s a dirty term for a dirty thing. It’s against the law. And it’s a violation of your rights under the U.S. Constitution!
Obviously, the full story is too complex to tell in one simple letter. However, please read and give serious thought to the following brief overview. In 1945, the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) began an operation that would be known as Project Paperclip. Under the protection of the U.S. Government, several known Nazi war criminals were smuggled out of the remains of the Third Reich and brought to this country. Their records either cleared or their identities carefully altered, these men were employed by the U.S. government and the intelligence community in a number of ways. Perhaps most famously, Werner von Braun brought the expertise he had shown designing Nazi missiles to the U.S. Space Program and was essential to our eventual landing on the moon. It is less well known that men such as Dr. Josef Mengele and his aide (identified by various witnesses as Dr. Green, Greenbaum, or Greenstien) was instrumental in developing the CIA’s secret mind control experiments, otherwise known as MK-Ultra.
Amongst the many techniques explored and used by MK-Ultra was the creation of Manchurian Candidates. Specifically selected children was subjected to alarming and horrifying abuse for several years until the psychological stress forced them to develop what would later become known as multiple personality disorder (MPD). These “Manchurian Candidates” could then be ordered to do things as an alternate personality that they would have never done otherwise. Most importantly, once they had completed their orders, they could safely revert back to their original personalities with no memories of what they had done or why.
It may sound incredible but all of this has been carefully documented in official government documents, many of which are now free to be perused at various sites on the World Wide Web.
Though MK-Ultra was officially ended by executive order in 1975, the effects are still being felt by thousands of former Manchurian Candidates today. Could you be one of those Manchurian Candidates? If you answered yes to any of the earlier questions, you could well be!
As well, many of the men and women behind MK-Ultra are no longer employed by the government and instead are currently living and operating in everyday society. Many of these people have since been discovered to have links to the current and former leadership of the Church of Satan. Since the first case of SRA was brought to the public attention in the 1980s, these former operatives have been discovered in the employment of day care centers, hospitals, orphanages, reformatories, insurance companies, and entertainment agencies across the country. Have you been a victim of any of these Luciferian mind control operatives? Again, if you answered yes earlier, you could well have been!
Fortunately, you could also be entitled to a large cash settlement! That’s right!
In 2003, in a case that received both national and international attention, George Harbour was acquitted of criminal charges that stemmed from years of sexual and physical abuse suffered by George’s daughter, Gretchen. Like many victims of SRA, Getchen repressed the memories of what had been done to her and instead led a life characterized by drug abuse, unwanted pregnancies, frequent mental hospital visits, and a lengthy criminal record. It wasn’t until she was hypnotized by family therapist Melba Raglan (nationally known and respected for her many appearances on the syndicated Ivan Morgan Show) that Gretchen recovered the full memories of what had been done to both her and her late dog, Sparky, by George Harbour. Empowered by the discovery that what some people dismissed as Gretchen’s own bad decisions were actually the fault and responsibility of both her father and the U.S. government, Gretchen went to the police and George Harbour was arrested and charged with 3,395 charges of abuse and child endangerment.
Sadly, George Harbour was acquitted on those charges, largely because of the so-called “expert” testimony of members of the False Memory Foundation who focused more on Melba Raglan’s lack of a college degree or medical certification and less on what Raglan had discovered. Unfortunately, this has been the case in far too many similar cases of SRA. It looked as if George Harbour was going to get away with it.
Well, we’re proud to say that he didn’t.
The morning after George Harbour was acquitted, our firm’s junior member, Elaine Green, J.D, contacted his suicidal daughter. With our support, Gretchen filed a suit against her father in civil court. This time George Harbour didn’t get away with it. Though we legally cannot detail the exact terms that we reached with Harbour’s attorney, Gretchen walked away with both her dignity and sizable cash settlement.
Now, just a few years later, Gretchen is currently attending classes at her local community college and plans of pursuing a career as a family therapist so she can help other victims of SRA. Meanwhile, George Harbour knows that, acquittal or not, he can no longer get away with brainwashing or otherwise abusing any of the children currently enrolled at any of the two dozen preschools he currently operates.
If you answered yes to any of the earlier questions, SRA could be your ticket to a better life!
We are currently working with several former and current victims of SRA on a class action lawsuit to be filed against the CIA, the U.S. Government, the Church of Satan, the New World Order, et al. in U.S. federal court.
If you think, or even if you don’t think, you’ve been a victim of SRA, please call us collect at (943) 555—LAWW any day (excluding Saturday and Sunday) and any time (excluding noon through 2:00 pm and midnight through 9:30 am). We can set up a session for you with a licensed hypnotist and a family therapist and we can explain your rights under the law and what rewards you may have coming to you.
Please, no collect calls.
Remember, if you are a victim of SRA, there is still hope for a better, financially stable life!
Lincoln Aackland, J.D.
Warren Aackland, J.D.
Cathy Brice, J.D.
Elaine Green, J.D.